QR-Codes win mostly

QR-Codes win, mostly.
トリエステディレクトリ


www.Weinwerbung.Tel
qrcode

www.rolex.vintagewatches.tel

Triest Transport

www.Triest.Tel



Get mobilized with Dot Tel!

.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Tracing what I have reason to believe is a lost work by JOHN CONSTABLE

This is a very unique method of tracking a lost work and should it be authenticated, your part in helping will go down historically, should you wish to remain private then that is also planned.


Dear readers, please can you assist me with some research and investigation I am doing in order to find out where this painting was done ie., in which area, and what property.



The search has led me to believe that it was painted in the region of the Stour, a large area, but the shape of the hills and the glimpse of water with two sails gives me the impression that it shows Mistley.

Or the estuary bit.

Although I have not 'on the spot' knowledge I have seen from some of his work a similiar outline of hills with Dedham Church in the distance.

On the painting are two higher areas and I think these could be churches, one of them being Dedham. So with this in mind it would be nice to work out the rough position which may lead on to a property in that vicinity as shown.



I will be happy to recieve any photographic evidence, and I have found that checking on Google earth gives help with the back of the house and its floor plan.

Perhaps you can send me details of the name of the house and where it can be found on Google Earth if you can not send photos. Should I get lucky I would ask you for contact details regarding rewarding you for your trouble. A website or phone number or whatever. It will be in confidence

Over the years it may have been altered, reshaped or even demolished so it is a difficult project.



Perhaps estate agents, walkers, or even neighbours will recognise the place.

And I hope those who visit this site might help me with this.

Please ask questions if you wish as I will be happy to answer them. good luck. James.

No comments:

Post a Comment